Friday, September 21, 2012

Gayetha Designs activities this winter

A lot has happened in Gayetha Designs since the last post on this blog in March.  It is now time to tell you what these changes are.

After four and a half years of taking part in Lime Design at Salamanca Place I left that gallery in March because increased demands on my time (having to staff the gallery once a fortnight) became too hard.


I am now going to focus more on selling to the public directly.  I have always loved the interaction with clients, but prefer doing that selling my own work, and so I am going to make this my main focus.

My two display cabinets which used to be at the gallery are now at home and on 8 July I held my first jewellery party.  I had a lot of fun and it went very well (see photo below).


Max and I took part in a recent community market at Snug (the first photo above was taken there), we will once again take part in the Tasmanian Craft Fair at Deloraine (Friday 2 Nov - Monday 5 Nov) and we have just been accepted for a Niche market to be held at the Town Hall in Hobart on Saturday 17 November.
We hope to take part in more local markets and events in the future and will let you know when we know 'where and when'.

(dated 03/08/2012 - transferred from previous Gayetha Designs blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment